Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You really can't use a figure freely in dioramas when it has frozen stance. I always like to see figures just standing ie like those of the vintage line. Its easier to use in dioramas. In the case of Eeth Koth, guess he'll be fighting off clones if a diorama to be made using him.

Thumbs up

With the differences in opinion brought out here, I guess I can't blame Hasbro for having such a hard time pleasing everyone. There are some pretty good points brought up here for most all of the levels of articulation.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Talking so let's keep it!

We have enough boring standing Jedi, so let's get SOME in action. If some don't like it, well others will. Some don't like it either way, they want bendables or something.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

I don't know if anyone in their right mind wants "Bend Em's" again. They rank really high on the Suck-o-meter.
    -`,,``,,``
    Who are you?
    Why are you?
    What do you want?

Originally posted by 12inch Lando
    I don't know if anyone in their right mind wants "Bend Em's" again. They rank really high on the Suck-o-meter.

True

But if you guys don't want him because of his sculpt don't buy him,it'll make him easier to find for me than! And besides this figure kicks...
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Feel free to boo me!

This is why "Vintage is Better." They may not have had great articulation, but you seldom were concerned about bad poses. With bendable knees, elbows, etc. and twistable (word?) waists, wrists, etc. and the Vintage poses, Hasbro's stocks would approach... $20 a share!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I really hate one-pose wonders like Chess Chump Chewie, but if they are going to be made, I'd rather have a good action pose. They had better be good though because the Qui-Gon Jedi Master one just blows chunks.

After seeing the Imp officer and RFT and their kicking poseability options, I don't think Hasbro has an excuse.

THAT is exactly what I was talking about Mandi Candi (had to give you a nickname!-- sorry.)

You are going to have the really articulated figures and then these "one-pose wonders". There just isn't any cosistency in the line... that's why I am getting all crabby about it!!! Why are some of the figures treated so well in their sculpts and why are some lacking the articulation? I just don't get it.

The sad thing is that I'll still buy these, but they will look kinda odd.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

After looking at the picture yet again, I'm just hoping I can put Eeth's arms down by his sides and imagine there's a stiff wind ripping through the Council Chamber...........

The question is this...
    Is "frozen in battle stance" really any worse than "frozen in placid repose"?