Will E! definitely show the trailer tonight?

I'm one of those losers that couldn't get sorry a** QuickTime to install, so does anyone know if E! News Daily will show the trailer tonight? Death to Quicktime and Apple!
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

By the time you posted this, my local news played it in full, so I'm guessing "yes".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

AHAHAHAHA! The second I hit "submit", that same news channel (ch. 11 here in LA) started playing it again, it JUST ended!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Talking

It was played heavily on Fox channels and any of its affiliates. Also, big entertainment shows aired it.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Yeah, we had it up here in UT on channel 4 both last night and early this morning. I can't believe I dragged my 6-year-old out of bed so he could watch it.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

yep, 6 hours after I posted that, I sat down with remote in hand, ready to record it. Then I realized I would have to sit through 30 minutes of Emmy coverage, Jules Asner and Steve Kmetko. Ah, well, it was worth the wait, now I can watch it infinitely.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis