Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    That is a pretty sweet find. I would love to have another gunship for 10 bones. It reminds me of when TRU blew out a bunch of AT-Ats and Falcons at 10 bucks.

I picked up my TIE Bomber in Saga packaging this weekend from S Hill Walmart. They only had two left as of Sat Morn.

Did you see the Hasbro Fan Figure contest results. Pretty sweet!

I guess right now we are just waiting on the new waves to start hitting and most likely the speeders will hit around the same time as well.
    Even though Leia was my first love, Padme is waaaaayyyy hotter!

Just put the gunship together last night. It is nice. I'll have to hunt for more clone pilots now.

In hindsight, I should have picked up an AT-AT and Falcon when TRU had their clearance. But it was during a time when I wasn't collecting ships. I just didn't have the room to store them in my tiny apartment. Now that I'm in a house, I a little more excited when cool ships come out. But I still refuse to put down $40 on the TRU X-Wing.

I grabbed a Tie-Bomber last week at the Wal-Mart in Fed Way. It was the last one they had. Very nicely displayed!

I'll let you know if I see any of the new Ephont Mon, Red carded Battle Droids, or the new Snow Speeder. I'm guess though that we won't see them until late Feb/early March.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

In regards to the Snowspeeder are you referring to the Walmart "Crashed" with Dak?

Are they re-releasing that one as well?

I picked it up the first time.

If you are missing an Ephant Mon - I would keep checking at KBs. I scored mine at Walmart and then saw it again at KBs.
    Its very cool and very large.

I'm a little worried about the Carded Red Battle Droid. I heard that they were all sent to Japan. My buddy bought one on ebay for 20 bucks. Its not listed on any future case assortments so I may do the same.

The Snowspeeder is indeed the one with Dak. Rumor has it that it will be another Wal-Mart exclusive but this time in Saga packaging. I'm assuming it's due to be released in a month or two.

So Ephant Mon has made an appearance here! I thought it was only a rumor. Was it at the KB at the mall? Hard to believe since I find almost nothing at that locale.

I haven't heard much about the carded Red Battle Droid. Just what's here in the forums. The latest I read was that it might be released this year in a "make-up" case. I'd hate to have to buy it off eBay.

Just found:

Puyallup Wal-Mart -- More Trash Compactor Scenes are in.

Auburn Wal-Mart -- Saw 5 Tie Bombers.

It looks like Targets and Walmarts will be the places to be checking this week!

Reports are popping up that the new two waves of figs are hitting there!

Excellent! Looks like I'll be making a trip to the Fed Way Target and Wal*Mart this afternoon.

BTW, Lynn hooked me up with an Ephont Mon. I was getting a bit anxious and wanted to grab one while I saw one. A bit more than what they charge at the stores, but not too bad.

Last week on Monday the Collection 1 figs hit the Puyallup Walmart! I had a friend pick them up for me (Obi-Wan and Dooku).

No sign of the Collection 2 in Puyallup/Tacoma area yet. I'm a little confused by this because my friend picked them up at a Target in West Seattle about 2 weeks ago.

Also just today the Leia Bouush hit TRU in Tacoma.

Darn, just checked Puyallup Wal-Mart this morning and there was nothing new. I'll have to give the Fed Way stores a try this afternoon.

New Finds Update:

Puyallup Wal-Mart -- Had Eeth Koth (sp?)
    Auburn Wal-Mart -- Had one bent card of the new Obi-Wan
    Spanaway Wal-Mart -- Had Eeth Koth, new Tuskin Raider, new Padme, new Rebel Soldier, and new Imperial Officer (dark hair)
    Fed Way Wal-Mart -- new Padme, new Tuskin Raider
    Fed Way Toys R Us -- new 12" Bossh Leia and Frozen Han
    Fed Way Target -- Nothing but Peg Warmers
    Last edited by Dr Zoltar; 02-19-2003 at 01:59 PM.