Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Pictures of the new Target Accessory Sets

There are pictures of the new Target Accessory sets at:

http://www.galactichunter.com/absolu...d=515&zoneid=2

Tawk amongst yourselves.

J

I HOPE this is not the only Bounty Hunter multi-pack we'll get. I dig the speeder, but never liked the Aura Sing figure - she's too stilted looking. I'd much rather have an ESB set of Bounty Hunters with new, or at least modified, molds.

The Gungan set looks sweet - nice accessories.

The Jabba set seems kinda just thrown together to me.

J

The Gungan set is nice, though I'm disapointed that they didn't include the farseein'. Or the war horn, but I guess that one thing on the end could be the drum.

The Gamorrean Guard looks to have a nice wash done to it, but nothing all that new. Sadly no Bubo, as we were all hoping. But atleast it didn't come with another Crumb.

The Bounty Hunter set isn't bad. Allows people to get a 300th Fett, without having to pay the high secondary prices. I wish they would have used Boshek's body for the Bossk re-issue though. Aurra's Swoop Bike is pretty damn cool though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Wow. I'm a little dissapointed.

Jabba's Set: I like the guard, and I could use the weapons for the custom figures I've made, but I was really hoping for a Bubo instead of that lame carbonite block.

Gungan Set: I don't collect Episode 1 figures, but this is the best of the 3 sets.

Bounty Hunters: I really don't need another Boba Fett or IG-88. I'll get the new Saga Boba Fett. Too bad they didn't include Zuckuss, 4-LOM or Dengar. POTF2 Zuckuss was a good sculpt, he deserves to be re-issued. Dengar wasn't all that bad either.

I still have high hopes for the Rebel Tech set.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Rogue II, I agree with you. They should have ditched either IG-88 or Bossk and included Zuckess instead. I'm glad they didn't toss in Dengar though, as he needs resculpted. The current one is based on his apperance in ROTJ. We need a ESB version with the backpack. So a new sculpt in definatly needed for that.

There is still a rumor of a big 7 figure ESB Bounty Hunter set next year, seperate from this thing. I assume that would be Vader and the Bounty Hunters. So there is always hope for new sculpts of all the bounty hunters in a nice diorama set. Just as long as the do a better 4-LOM, Dengar, and Bossk in the set.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I agree with you guys on almost all points. I like the idea of the Jedi Hunters VERY MUCH; I just don't like the chosen implimentation. (Of course, I'll buy it, but it will be under duress )

JJB: I too would have liked to see the horn - that would have put the Gungan acc. set over the top. Also, the Boshek body idea is a great one.

My DREAM Bounty Hunter set from ESB would be all 6 with a Vader pointing at Fett in his "No disintegrations" stance.

"As you wish......."

J

The "Jedi Hunters" set looks like a custom job to me. Something about the swoop bike looks terribly "unreal" as I see it. Not that it looks like a bad custom at all, but a custom nonetheless. Maybe it's just a poor mock-up.The use of stic-tac on the guns also makes me suspicious.

the gungan sat looks cool and is good for people who want to build a gungan army, but I'm absolutely not interested in it
    the jabba's palace set is cool, the new paint job in the guard looks cool, and the accessories (except that ugly useless carbon block) are cool, I could use this set pretty good

the bounty hunter set, I don't know, I don't have the POTJ IG-88 yet, which I maybe could use, but I have 300th Boba Fett and Bossk and I have always thought Aurra Sing was a very BAD and UGLY fig and I definitly don't need her
    the swoop bike looks cool though, but I don't know if it's worth buying the hole set for it
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I want to see pictures of the Rebel technician set. I'd like a few for dioramas.

I'll pass on all three of those, but the Rebel Techie still sounds interesting.