LEIA BOUNTY HUNTER CANCELlED!!

Just recieved an email from Amazon.com about my preorder of the 12" Leia Bounty Hunter with carbonite block stating it has been cancelled and will not be produced.
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious...."

Doc Brown, there was for a while 2 different 12" Leia: Boushh figures for sale on Amazon. The first one was the one that was supposed to originally come with the 12" Dengar and Zuckess Bounty Hunter figures for $20+.

It was replaced with the Imperial Officer figure when Leia became an exclusive. The exclusive version is $39.99. The old basic version, was likely the one that you ordered, and was finally cancelled.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...477831-2088600

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

oy vey. what a pain in the ole arse.... :P
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious...."

Yeah it is a pain. I've been in back & forth emails with Amazon customer service trying to tell them to realize they have the same figure listed twice at different prices, and it looks like they finally got it.

Thanks for the heads up guys. Yeah, it's really irritating. I ordered it with the 12"bounty hunter wave to get free shipping on my order. I sent Amazon an email explaining it. I hope they get other message from other annoyed people too.

Just got my cancellation notice from Amazon. I like how they say "This figure will not be made". I wrote them a nice little letter with a link to the new figure.

I don't let little things like this bother me, but lord knows why this got under my skin.

another irksome thing is that the price of the 12" bounty hunters has suddenly gone down from $22.99 to $19.99. I pre-ordered them and got charged the larger amount. Thanks Amazon for cheating me on that.

This is not true. Leia will be made. Check out the boxed pictures I just added (in News).
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!