Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up I met Hulk Hogan today!

I just thought I would share this with everyone, even though I know most of you don't care.

Hulk Hogan has a new book out, and today he had a book signing today at Wal-Mart in Conyers, GA.

My fiance' and I went, and got there kind of early. We were about #400 and 401 in line. By the time he got there, (late because of the traffic and weather), the line was well over 600 people long. But he was very nice with everyone, and stayed until everyone got their book signed. He even took time for pictures with everyone, and even had a little time for some witty banter with my fiance as well. Oh, and Jimmy "The Mouth of the South" Hart was there too as a nice little surprise.

Anyway, I figured I would post something positive today, instead of my usual negativity.

Anyway, here are a couple of the pictures we took.

Picture 1

Picture 2
    Last edited by QLD; 12-10-2002 at 11:00 PM.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

congrats QLD!!!

if i had been there, i would of said,"HEY THUNDERLIPS!!! IT'S ALL FAKE MEATBALL!!! WHY'D YOU LET ROCKY THROW YOU OUT OF THE RING???"

that's from rocky 3, for the un-informed.

Re: I met Hulk Hogan today!

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong
    Hulk Hogan has a new book out, and today he had a book singing today at Wal-Mart in Conyers, GA.
    The question is, could it carry a tune?

Sorry, QLD, I couldn't resist the joke a switch between "n" and "g" in "signing" provided.

That's cool that you met the Hulk though. I haven't watched wrestling in, like 10 years (Ok, 5), but I'd jump at a chance to meet the Hulkster. So long as I could hold him in a headlock long enough for him to promise to never make another commercial with ALF.

Cool pics QLD! I like The Hulkster too.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Oh, sure edit your post and make my book "singing" joke irrevalant. Oh, well it probably was anyway. I love a good typo. I must be the only one.

No, i make fun of typos all the time! :P

But I hate when I make them, so I fixed it.

But now that it makes you look silly, I like that too! j/k
    You should have quoted me!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by Quite-Long Dong

You should have quoted me!
    D'oh! Too late now. Hey, did Hulk call you "dude" or "brother" when you met him? He likes to use those words a lot, I've noticed.

If i recall correctly. He did in fact use both. Although when he said brother, he said, "Oh brother!" when talking about my insane fiance'.

He said hey dude when I shook his hand.

"Roger Nasty Butler!"

Forget about HH! Did you get to meet Alf????
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Unfortunately, Alf was not there!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"