Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where have you seen the new Deluxe figures?

So far I've only seen Shirtless Darth Maul at Electronics Botique for $14.99. I'm wondering where everybody else has seen these? How much?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Still haven't seen them at retail. I got mine at NewForceComics.com for less than $10.

Thumbs down

The only place I have seen them is in pictures or on ebay.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Thumbs up

Well, i'm happy to say that they have already arrived at my local store!!
    As always...........L

KB, for $13. My report ended up on the SSG news post about this, so you probably know which store.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've been to two K-Marts in the suburban Chicago area in the last two days and both had at least 3 cases each of the deluxe figures at 9.98.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I got Bacta Tank Luke at Electronics Boutique. They also had three Darth Mauls but I took a look at him and the word "Markdown" popped into my head. As did the words "pegwarmer" and "butt ugly toy". Yeah. I can wait three months and buy all three of them for less than the price it is now.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I live in RI & haven't seen them. There is a K-mart that I check in MA but no deluxe figures. The local K-bee had nothing. It's weird since the Hasbro Co. is in Pawt. RI.

bactine luke & lollopaloooozer maul, $10 at. . .

. . . westland kmart, lakewood co you can have em, i dont wantum

Where in the Chicago Subarb area? I have yet to see these around where I live.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."