Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Beneath The Dome

Anyone know how I can get a copy of the "R2-D2: Beneath The Dome" DVD in the UK? I have e-mailed suncoast and they said they can't ship the DVD to the UK .
    Does anyone know if there are any plans for us in the UK to get it? If not I'll have to try and find it on ebay and place a bid for it on there.

If it is released in the UK I know my favourite quote will be cut out, "Out of my way you scottish wanker" !

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

As far as I know, its only available as an extra on AOTC DVD.
    and I thought they smelled bad on the outside...

When I watched it on the net, it said that R2 grew up in the English town of Bollocks, was this just cut from the Region 2 DVD, because it's considered foul language over here, or is it on the Region 1 DVD, because bollocks isn't considered swearing over in the US?

BTW, Bollocks, Bloody, Wanker, Arse, I love being able to use those terms on this site!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002

BTW, Bollocks, Bloody, Wanker, Arse, I love being able to use those terms on this site!
    LOL, dont forget the best one of them all.....

Cee yoU Next Tuesday
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
    When I watched it on the net, it said that R2 grew up in the English town of Bollocks, was this just cut from the Region 2 DVD, because it's considered foul language over here, or is it on the Region 1 DVD, because bollocks isn't considered swearing over in the US?

No, Bollocks won't be cut for region 2 because, as far as I understand, it is an actual place called Bollax (sp?).

When you say "Region 2 DVD" are you talking about the trailer that's on the Episode II DVD, or have you heard somewhere that the Beneath The Dome DVD will be hitting the UK?

PENDO!
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Oh, I didn't realise it was only a trailor, I just thought it was just a mix of all the highlights from the series!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

My copy of beneath the Dome come through the post today !

"Out of my way you Scottish wanker!"

PENDO!
    My DVD Collection

Ebay . A great site for buying stuff not available in the UK. It was a little dearer than it is in the US, but at least I've got my copy now .

PENDO!
    My DVD Collection

Hopefully Play.com will get it in.

With luck on the R1 option too..

Like is say "Hopefully"
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison