Talking GI Joe: Wow this is cool!!

Although I am pretty sure this is fake, I still think it's pretty cool. After all, I watch it every night on Cartoon Network (Toonami) & would love to have em on a media I can watch every day.

Wouldnt pay that price for it.

Word on the street is that a DVD GI Joe Box set is scheduled for release in 2003. Who knows, this may be it!

GI Joe DVD Box Set

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Rhino has the rights to do a G.I.Joe DVD set, similar to the Seasons of Transformers they are putting out. But they haven't yet.

This might be from a different region or something, but most likely it's something they transferred on to DVD-Rom from old VHS tapes.

Speaking of old 80's cartoons, WB is putting out a boxed set of Masters of the Universe cartoons.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Looks like they put some work into that bootleg, rather than just the quick VHS-DVD transfer. Even so it's not worth the $185 that winner paid.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

When is the MOTU boxed set due out ?? EP will it be all the vintage toons???
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

MOTU is fully out. Too bad we couldn't get the COMPLETE GI Joe series. Hasbro you love putting DVDs in toys, how bout a real re-release.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    MOTU is fully out. Too bad we couldn't get the COMPLETE GI Joe series. Hasbro you love putting DVDs in toys, how bout a real re-release.
    there's rumors floating aroung the joe sites that this maybe true to try and cash in (or at least take those who don't want to pay to see the) on the new movie. Rights are now with Sony.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

They were with Sony, but they somehow lost them right after releasing the reissue TF:The Movie. I think Paramount is licensing them now.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Here's the link where it says Hasbro got the rights to both The Transfromers G1 and G.I. Joe. So I'm hopeful that they will get their butt in gear and bring it back out of OOP status.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quack's Arcade