Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anybody get the free TIE mini lego set yet?

Has anybody got the free tie fighter yet? I was just curious...
    "So I says to him, I says..."

Nope. But I expect it soon. I've heard reports of people in the mid-west getting them yesterday.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Were you notified that you won? Or are you just presuming that you were one of the first 5,000, since they seemed to have closed it down a day after they opened it. I'm just curious, since I thought I signed up pretty early, but I don't believe I've ever gotten any notification that I was successful. Maybe I missed something.

I did get a confirmation message when I signed up, so who knows.
    "So I says to him, I says..."

I signed up also and received the confirmation when I did. I'll let you know when it's in.....it's being shipped to my second address. My secret stash of toys

Yep, got a confirmation message when I signed up. It was just another webpage stating that my information was accepted and that I should be getting the mini tie. But I didn't receive a separate email later confirming the registration if that's what you mean.
    "Smeeeeee....Heeeeeee...." -- Kryten 4000

Yes, actually, I did mean an e-mail confirmation. I SEEM to recall getting a webpage confirmation, but frankly don't remember. Guess I'll just keep my eyes open.

I know I have web page confirmation as well. But as for an e-mail... Well I might I gotten one and trashed right away because of the early confirmation. I'll be waiting too I guess.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I also got mine today, and I just wanted to thank the folks at Sir Steve's for letting me know about it!!
    Giddy-up!