Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks wolf, but

WARNING:

Being that this is the spoiler section, you should not feel the need to warn us.

We all came her of our own volition.

But thanks for the info...
    All your base are belong to us!

One other theory I've heard is that after Obi-Wan gets knockout, Anakin picks up Obi-Wan's saber and fights Count Dooku with BOTH (GREEN & BLUE SABERS). During the course of the combat Anakin looses his saber but still has Obi-Wan's, still it doesn't matter because Count Dooku will trap Anakin under a crane of some kind before Yoda shows up and lays the smack down...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Originally posted by master jedi
    Back to the disappearing thing. Maybe OB1 and Yoda die is because they willingly gave themselves unto death yet Qui-Gon and Anakin didn't.
    Going back to Vader disappearing, when he ask/told Luke to take off this mask he had accepted his fate (give him-self to the force) and was ready to die. By saving his son and killing Palpatine Vader/Anakin had redeem him-self and returned to the LIGHT (GOOD) SIDE of the force...

i think the whole issue of vader disapering is confusing...time will telll...

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    back to the lightsaber color thing (we've got two disparate discussions going on here... ) maybe Anakin's blade is blue and Obi Wan is using QuiGons green one. But for that one shot, for whatever reason, they had to switch sabers. Like they got their swords knocked out of their hands and the others was closer, so being pragmatic Jedi, they picked up the closer blade and in a momentary lull in the fighting later on, they switch back. They could even make little jokes like "Nice Blade, very smooth action." and "Thanks. I hope my son can use it some day..." when they are trading blades.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Co Jo-Da

Going back to Vader disappearing, when he ask/told Luke to take off this mask he had accepted his fate (give him-self to the force) and was ready to die. By saving his son and killing Palpatine Vader/Anakin had redeem him-self and returned to the LIGHT (GOOD) SIDE of the force...
    Taking off the helmet was only going to speed up his death. He was going to die from all the electricity going through him from picking up the emperror and tossing down the shaft. I don't think Vader knew he was going to die from that. But like ki-adi mundi's bro said only time will tell.

I like Co Jo Da theory about using both sabers then losing one! However, I like the Idea of Obi-wan giving Anakin or maybe Anakins already got Qui-Gon's saber as a tribute, but then The one thing that's a final test to become a Jedi, which we have never seen before, is that Anakin will construct his own lightsabre to help complete the Jedi process!!! Obviously being the one we end up seeing in ANH! Just a thought!

You like that, I got it from TheForce.NET last August.

Originally posted by master jedi
    Taking off the helmet was only going to speed up his death. He was going to die from all the electricity going through him from picking up the emperror and tossing down the shaft. I don't think Vader knew he was going to die from that. But like ki-adi mundi's bro said only time will tell.
    Vader: "Luke, help me take....this mask off."

Luke: "But you'll die!"

Vader: "Nothing...can stop that now. Just once let me look on you....with my own eyes."

I think Vader was fully aware that he was going to die.