Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yes...just like Obi-Wan and Yoda, they were ready to die and so was Anakin/Vader. So why did Obi-Wan and Yoda turn to air but not Vader?
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

We might have to wait until after Ep3 to know the answer to that one.

Originally posted by bigbarada

Vader: "Luke, help me take....this mask off."

Luke: "But you'll die!"

Vader: "Nothing...can stop that now. Just once let me look on you....with my own eyes."

I think Vader was fully aware that he was going to die.
    He probably didn't know he was going to die just before he threw Palpatine. For all we know he probably thought just to turn godd, kill the emperror, drive the empire into the ground or turn it into a good thing, and live to tell about it.

Check out that first one, Obi-Wan's all ready for battle, and Anakin just stands there like, "What?".

It's cool if you take the second one of Anakin fighting Dooku and brighten it up in your Photo Shop or whatever. It looks from both of their stances like the same kind of duel Luke and Vader had, almost.
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Does anyone know what's behind them in picture 1, it looks like some kind of speeder.

On a tangent, I don't know if we'll see the Skywalker lightsaber in Episode 2. It, and Kenobi's E4 saber, might be built on the run, after their own weapons are taken away from them in the course of the story.

The Classic lightsabers look like they are made out of junk next to the Prequel stuff. Without the resources of the Temple, they just don't make 'em like they used to.

Personally, I think it would be awesome, if at least the Skywalker saber is built from Threepio and R2 parts.