Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Marching up the ramp

Anyone else think that the characters marching up the ramp lacked a bit of detail?

Side note - My guess at this scene's place in the film: It takes place on Kamino daytime when Yoda is there to get the clones to help in the fight against Dooku's forces on Geonosis.
    ubi mel ibi apes

sounds agreeable...somewhat...they don't have too much deatail, but have some...

My guess for the lack of detail is because the shot isn't finished yet, hopefully we'll see in much more detail in the finished picture.

It is an awesome (I know I'm saying AWESOME alot but its the best single word) shot with deep fore-shadowing into the original films.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

I think they lacked a bit of detail. The trailer is great and spoilerific. I can't wait to see the movie.

Movie screens are very large and our computer monitors are very small.

I doubt they lacked detail.

They're STORMTROOPERS!
    All your base are belong to us!

No, not StormTroopers but CloneTroopers. StormTroopers will evolve later.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

I think Co Jo-Da is right, the life forms are earlier versions of stormtroopers.

Stormtroopers

Are Stormtrooper supposed to be clones??
    Collecting Star Wars figures ain't like dustin' crops boy !!

they're just white clad figures done in lo-res because Lucas doesn't think we notice the glaring mistakes and background detail. Didn't you guys know that?
    We're supposed to be in awe of the scale of the operation to load thousands of clonetroopers onto giant ships. Like OOH! WOW! GOSH! something like that...

I thought the smaller gunships looked cool i keep trying to look past the troopers to the small ships behind them. Very cool and very much the toy I want come may 22.

Re: Stormtroopers

Originally posted by xboywonder
    Are Stormtrooper supposed to be clones??
    I think they are.

From what I've heard a clone trooper is a cross between the design of Jango Fetts traditional Mandalorian armor and Stormtrooper armor.