Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Someone beat the crap out of Moby

I just read this over at www.drudgereport.com , Moby was rushed to the hospital after two "thugs" kicked his @ss, allegedly they were Eminem fans. I'm no fan of Moby, but I'm alternating between laughing hysterically and feeling pretty sorry for the guy. Must be embarassing to have someone that likes Eminem that much to kick your @ss.

does anyone know why eminem hates moby? i heard mr. mathers bashing moby in a song, but never knew the genesis of the feud.

I think maybe that Insult Comic Dog may have fueled the fire a bit, at the last MTV awards.

The link on their website is wrong and a search on CNN brought up nothing. Is this for real or is it still too new to make the news wires?

Anyone got a working link?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

No, no, no.....a while ago Moby called Eminem and his music
    "misogynistic"....Moby recently apologized.....

P.S. I thought Fulit was ASKING for someone to beat the crap out of Moby

I did too Howdy, when I first saw the thread.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Originally posted by Emperor Howdy

P.S. I thought Fulit was ASKING for someone to beat the crap out of Moby
    Ha! I got a good laugh out of that one. Guess I should've worded it differently. I can only think of two people in this world I think deserve a beating, and neither one of them are famous. Now that you mention it, though, didn't Moby date Natalie Portman briefly? Considering I'm a much better catch, this may qualify him for a whoopin'.

As far as the link not working, for some reason Matt Drudge feels the need to post the headline and dead link hours before linking the actual content of the story. Drudge is rarely wrong, though, and is generally a credible source of news.

You could try looking at Moby's Web site ...

http://www.moby.com/cms/viewdiary.as...ewType=Current

Here's his journal entry from today about it.

It's a shame. I like both of them but I think Moby is more talented as an artist. Eminem is a great lyrisist but Moby digs in the past and makes it cool for now. .....in my opinion

I have records from both artists and like both. Moby's get played much more frequently however. Violence is stupid and pointless. The people who did this are comlpletely lost and should be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008