Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Episode 1 What If?

Hey I know that Lots of you guys don't liek EU ( I don't tend to like it sometimes also) but sometimes I wonder sometimes, what if Qui-Gon was never killed in the battle with Darth Maul? Would Anakin not have been lured to the dark side. Although there is an EP II spoiler that disproves my pint, but I don't want to say that under this forum, because spoilers suck and I was unfortunate to discover that spoiler. anyways, any thoughts?

I'll have to disagree with you about spoilers sucking.

I think would still have turned to the dark side if Qui-Gon lived.
    I think Qui-Gon would have...

******Begin Spoiler******

[font=arial]protected anakin from Shi's death. When and if Anakin found out Qui-Gon had tried to protect him from this Anakin probably would have gotten angry and turned against Qui-Gon.[/font]

******End Spoiler******

(moderator's note - please be careful of posting spoilers in this section, posts here in Ep 1 containing spoilers may be deleted - JT)

yeah. that would be right...but the emperor didn't turn him over fully, so he still has good in him...

Being these a "what if question" i think that Anakin would still fall from grace, but in a very different way...these reminds me of the "Age of apocalipse"...(X-MEN)...read it and u will see that in the end destiny ends up being the same, but with a different procedure.
    As always...........L

If Anakin didn't turn to the dark side, he could have brought justice to the universe and its people BUT we'll never know!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

He still would have gotten involved with that tarty Padme. Shes the REAL reason he goes to the dark side. Qui Gon is irrelevant.

Thumbs up

It was all Obi-Wan's fault. If he didn't agree to train Anakin none of this would have ever happened.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Originally posted by evenflow
    It was all Obi-Wan's fault. If he didn't agree to train Anakin none of this would have ever happened.
    If they never got hit in the Queens starship and made it to coruscant without stoping on Tatooine,Obi would never had meet Anakin,Anakin would never had meet the queen, Anakin and Padme wouldn'd have had Luke and Leia and the galaxy would still be peacefull
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT

If they never got hit in the Queens starship and made it to coruscant without stoping on Tatooine,Obi would never had meet Anakin,Anakin would never had meet the queen, Anakin and Padme wouldn'd have had Luke and Leia and the galaxy would still be peacefull
    If anything you should say it was all Palpatine/Sidious' fault if you think about it.

Obi Wan, Padme, Palpatine/Sidious...we can all agree that it wasn't Qui Go....Wait..Palpatine is Sidious?!?!?! OH NO!!!