Hybrid View

walmart and TRU sale?

man, both at the same time?
    crazy!
    grabbed unleashed vader and some action fleet for 6.92 atwally world this morning. they had padme and anakin as well. some board games and stuff were on sale too.
    TRU had 12 inch mace, landspeeder, POTJ deluxe, slave I, and some other odds and ends on sale as well, so get checkin!
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

IM waiting for super-duper-clearance on the EpII Jango's SlaveI and the Jedi Starfighter. What were the prices like Fourtwo?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

i grabbed slave I for 19.98
    the starfighters were all gone.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Good price. Ill snag them for that much when they go on sale at Zellers up here - our store has like 10 of each on the shelf, still 29.99 each. I can feel the sale coming though...soon they will be mine! Have you guys seen Marvel Legends line 2 yet with the Human Torch and Thing?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I saw like 5 gold Iron men at tru the other day, I THOUGHT they were the valuaable ones, didn't grab them, they're all gone now dammit...
    At tru, the landspeeder is 1498, reek 998 or so... the selection of figures sucks, mostly battle droids and jarjars, 798 still, shmi and elorrs madak for 598 (?!?)
    That's what I saw, yesterday..
    Oh, and gunship still like 4999 or something.. boxing day is nigh...
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Re: walmart and TRU sale?

when and which stores are going to have it