Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who Has(n't) Recieved the Latest SW Insider (Issue 71?)

I guess I am more concerned with who HASN'T, but I'll take all responses I can get. I have been having ongoing problems with Paizo, and after my last discussion with them, I was told my subscription would begin with Issue #71. Low and behold. . . I hear Issue #71 is out, and I've not seen it at my doorstep. Before I go calling them (yet again), I wanted to know if anyone else was still waiting. If I am not the only one, then I'll stick it out. . . otherwise I need to call Paizo and see what the hold-up is. Thanks for you responses.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Got mine a about 2 weeks ago. This was the last ish of my subscription. I renewed when I ordered the Silver Fett. Now I have to see if it went thru.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I want to make it clear that I am in no way trying to cause people to suspect their subscriptions, I am just trying to see how late my issue is. I am sure that anyone who has subscribed/renewed their subscription since Paizo Publishing has taken over, has little to worry about. My situation began during the switchover to Paizo, and I attribute most of my problems to that, nothing more. It is irritating, however, that it appears to still be un-resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by bobafett07728
    I want to make it clear that I am in no way trying to cause people to suspect their subscriptions, I am just trying to see how late my issue is. I am sure that anyone who has subscribed/renewed their subscription since Paizo Publishing has taken over, has little to worry about. My situation began during the switchover to Paizo, and I attribute most of my problems to that, nothing more. It is irritating, however, that it appears to still be un-resolved.

I think I got yours. I got two this time for some reason.

My mag was really delyared. I recieved on Friday of last week. Paizo always gets my mag in late.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    I think I got yours. I got two this time for some reason.
    Now. . . if you'd been getting two issues for the past year. . . you may be on to something. . .

Looks like I'll be giving it until Saturday. . . if I don't get a magazine by then. . . It will be "Chat with Paizo Publishing Representative Day" on Monday.

Got mine last week, which is odd considering I often have to call/e-mail to get them. I have not yet renewed, so far.

I forgot about the silver Fett. They're probably long gone by now...
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

if I don't get a magazine by then. . . It will be "Chat with Paizo Publishing Representative Day" on Monday.

Do banks close for that?

Looks like I'll be giving it until Saturday. . . if I don't get a magazine by then. . . It will be "Chat with Paizo Publishing Representative Day" on Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by stillakid
    Do banks close for that?
    No, but Hallmark has some nice greeting cards for it.
    Sample:

When I seem to be distracted
    And don't say I really care
    Like a molar that's impacted
    I surely know you're there.

You represent the business
    And consider all requests
    Yet when an issue is missed
    You are quite far from the best.

Happy Chat with Paizo Publishing Representative Day, everybody!
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I got mine 2 weeks ago on Monday, September 29th . . . if you log in at the website they have a profile for you to check how many issues you have left (according to their calculations).