Star Wars Comics -

Is there a place I can get a subscription to them? I don't always have time to go to a store to pick them up. It would be easier if they were mailed to me. Is that possible?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Masterjedi73
    Is there a place I can get a subscription to them? I don't always have time to go to a store to pick them up. It would be easier if they were mailed to me. Is that possible?

Thanks
    www.darkhorse.com or www.tfaw.com

A quick glance at the Dark Horse website reveals that they don't offer subscriptions or sell direct. You could go through an online retailer. Dark Horse recommends tfaw.com on their website, but I've never dealt with them online.

Another option, if you can occasionally make it to a comic shop, is to ask the owner if he can pull a copy of all Star Wars-related comics for you, or if you can order them in advance through Previews. Most retailers are more than happy to do this, since it's good customer service and will keep you coming back. Even if the stores in your area won't do this, it doesn't hurt to ask.

If all else fails, just about every Waldenbooks I've ever seen gets plenty of copies in of most SW comics, just a few weeks later than the comic shops, and most (if not all) comics are reprinted in trade paperbacks available just about everywhere a few months afterwards.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Also, if you picked up one copy from a store, I'm pretty sure there's an order form in the comic somewhere, for any of the titles that company sells. Then they'd be mailed to you, as you desire. Well, after you pay for them, of course.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(