Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Lightbulb Jabba's Palace Diorama

Simple but effective use of a Hasbro playset with Legos!

Jabba's Palace
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Your work is always so great! You should change your name to A+CPin!

Speaking of the Jabba's Palace set (unless it's been talked about already, sorry), has anyone seen it in stores? I noticed one the other day, and the Leia figure is quite risque for a toy, IMO.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I managed to get all three sections. It is really cool. Leia looks a little on the "thick" side, after all she is a lego. It is a little on the risque side though. She is bare backed, oh my, you made me look at a female bikini clad lego piece. The whole thing fits together quite nicely!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

The diorama is sharp!

looks nice, you should make some custom mini-figs to join the party
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Didn't Slave Leia get those "curve lines" painted on to make her seem less like a brick?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thanks for the compliments even if it took over a month before anyone took notice about it!

Seriously though, this didn't require that much work since all I did was put the Jabba sets that my sons assembled on the hasbro playset. I just figured that it would be a nice complement to the sets and if you've got both it's easy enough to create your own Jabba's palace scenes.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Yes, Leia's curve lines are painted on. The Jabba is pretty cool, I would like to see his little court jester, Salacious Crumb, made to sit by his side. They even have a frog to put in the bowl for Jabba to feast on.

Dang! These Legos just get cooler and cooler. I want all of these (MUST...HAVE...THAT POWER DROID! GONK!GONK!) and will probably starting collecting these instead of the action figures.

Seriously, totally top notch sets! Now if they'd just do a Cantina! Drool!

Two words: Lego Rancor, i think thats all i have to say.