Hybrid View

AT-TE Assembled

Here's how it looks assembled!

AT-TE
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

not to shabby...
    sadly i probably won't get this set, not til its cheap atleast.
    hopefully a cheap set will show up with clones.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Hey, you didn't mention you found the AT-TE to me Mr Pinlac, what's the 411 there?

Cool pics. It's hard to tell what's going on inside, is there like an engine compartment in the rear section and a crew section in the forward and middle that holds a speederbike as well?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Hey, you didn't mention you found the AT-TE to me Mr Pinlac, what's the 411 there?

Cool pics. It's hard to tell what's going on inside, is there like an engine compartment in the rear section and a crew section in the forward and middle that holds a speederbike as well?
    Got it Friday night at a TRU for $69.99 and was kinda busy over the weekend. Sorry about that!

That means you didn't see what's on page 2 and 3 where the detailed shots are. Go back and your Qs will be answered.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

No, I did see all 3 pages, but it's hard to make out the details.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Front page said everything "but the Minis". ACPin - I think I saw them at the KMart on 18 last night. Sorry I didn't look closer, but I don't collect lego.
    Dar Basra

I, the Lego reporter, will be sure to tell ACPin, the dioramas reporter, that.

LMK if you see them for sure. They're very distinctive from other Lego packaging, in a clamshell.

Didn't mean to side-step you, JediTricks. I'm too new to the forums to know who's who yet. The real reason I told ACPin is that he and I are based in the same town.
    Dar Basra

The speederbike can be stowed at the rear end of the body and the crew of 4 clone troopers can sit near the front end. There's no engine detail so to speak and the middle section is essentially bare where you could put a couple more of clone troopers. The top is not connected to the body and you just lift it up to deploy your troops. The back guns can be lifted up to deploy the speederbike as seen in the back of the box.

On a side note, this bad boy is just as big as the RGS. So if you're thinking of a drop ship like in the movie, you got two choices. Modify the RGS to twice it's size and minor mods to the AT-TE so that it can attach to the RGS. Or make a smaller AT-TE and minor mods to the RGS to get the correct scale. Choose wisely...

Didn't have the time to check out big K tonight, will probably try tomorrow.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor

Originally posted by Dar Basra
    Didn't mean to side-step you, JediTricks. I'm too new to the forums to know who's who yet.
    No prob at all, I was just kidding with you, hence the "" at the end.

AC, thanks for the details. That's a good point about the Gunship (which I didn't even understand "RGS = Republic GunShip" for a few moments ), I think that'd have to be an extensive rebuild even if you didn't resize it, but to be honest it looks like the AT-TE is the one that's out of scale there.