View Poll Results: What were your thoughts of AOTC Teaser Trailer?

Voters
784. You may not vote on this poll
  • It was awesome!

515 65.69%
  • It was ok.

197 25.13%
  • It sucked.

27 3.44%
  • Haven't seen it yet.

45 5.74%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i just can't wait till next friday when harry potter comes out with the new 2 minute trailer!

to answer the queens question...it's due out may 15th.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Rodian, have you seen the Ep 1 DVD ads? The main part of the title is a huge
    I

I think this means Lucas wants to separate the classic trilogy from the prequels, and wants audiences to know that this is "Star Wars One" because he knows the film itself doesn't tie in with the "Star Wars" franchise as easily.
    Actually, the most recent re-release of the classic trilogy has the same cover design as Ep1. Each episode's number is the most prominent part of their logo.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

The trailers have left me speachless...

PENDO!

I too have been very laid back over episode II, but seeing the trailer has lit my fire so to speak. It certainly looks darker & more moody, & to paraphrase Luke Skywalker 'I have a very good feeling about this'.
    "I love democracy...I love the Republic." (sure you do Palpy....)

I liked it, although it didn't really show all that much. I have a feeling I'll like AOTC.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Who were the 27 voters saying it sucked?
    Slicker...all 27 of 'em were Slicker.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

no, it was 24 at the most. JT, stillakid, and seanmcfripp are definites and I'm sure I could name more names Elia Kazan style.

Besides...Slicker were you even born when this thread was started? Don't try to outdig JimJam. It's not a contest you can win.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Besides...Slicker were you even born when this thread was started? Don't try to outdig JimJam. It's not a contest you can win.
    What about Tarkin the otter? Do you think I can outdig him?
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!