View Poll Results: Should Hasbro make more Podracer Vehicles?

Voters
659. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, one or two more would be nice now.

375 56.90%
  • No. I don't want to see these.

284 43.10%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    If it is a brand new item they have never made before then my answer is ALWAYS YES!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

If the distribution is only to the Fan Club, and not every single retail store on the planet. . . like the previous pods, they won't produce as many as their predecessors. Will they make a lot. . . absolutely. . . they'll anticipate selling alot. Will they make as many as Anakin, and Sebulba's pod. . . highly doubtful. Maybe "mass produce" was bad wording as all toys are mass produced, but they production won't be as grand as Episode I's.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

pod racers baby! bring on the pods! i would love for hasbro to release more pod racers in the micro machines format (action fleet included).

i still can't believe that a full set of pods can't be attained in any toy format.

for awhile there (three years ago ), it looked like we were gonna get a complete line of pods with the rolling wheels pod racing die-casts, but alas, that line fell short at only 10 racers. sheeeesh
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Well, I am thinking along the lines of the 3 3/4" line for the figures to fly.

I personally want only a few:

Teemto Pegule's Pod since it is cool looking and it did something in the movie (and making his pod spin off his control cable lines could be an interesting challenge for toy designers).

Ody Mandrell's since the engine firing a pit droid out the back of it would be funny

Dud Bolt's since he's my favorite Pod Racer and he looks so funny, plus the Bolt 2000, his racer, is way-cool looking.

Mawhonic's since the exploding engines could be a cool toy effect.

Gasgano's since we have a figure and his engines were cool and unique.

Mars Guo's since he exploded too - plus I liked his look.

Ben Quadrinaros - truly the most unique pod racer with 4 engines, and a fun action feature could shoot them in all directions!

So that's 7. In my diroama the way I propose to build it, I only have the actual room for 2 more. It's hard to choose between all of the 7 above if I could only have 2....

I'd just adapt the diorama and make it differently if they made all 7 of my favorite Pods!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Teemto

I dunno if I've ever posted here but since this topic is something I've been interested in for a while, I'll just say which pod I've been wanting. Teemto Pagilies ( however it's spelled ). Mainly I want this one because it's one of the more uniquely designed pods and, in the movie, it was the last one we saw before it was just Ani & Sebulba.

Mars Guo's would be nice too.... but I could go on & on. <:-)

Fraggle

I voted no, cause I rarely buy vehicles now and that would probably mean that the racers would be exclusives to the pods, although I DO want those
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Originally posted by 187-Maul
    I voted no, cause I rarely buy vehicles now and that would probably mean that the racers would be exclusives to the pods, although I DO want those
    That is kinda the problen with the vehicles these days. What bugs me is that only certain figures ( if any ) fit in the vehicles. Ah well. Maybe Hasbro will take a hint in about 10 more years.....

Fraggle

Ok the pod racers would be cool, but I'm still waiting for a Sith Infiltrator. Also the interstellar-drive ring for the already made Jedi Starfighter. A 3-3/4 size Tie Defender would be nice. As far as 12" Hasbro will probably come out with a Clone Trooper on Speeder Bike. Hope so anyways.
    the shield generator will be down in moments, you may start your landing

Originally posted by mini-rock
    I voted yes but for the 12" line. I understand it would be huge, but something I would like to see eventually.
    LMHO!
    YOU WERE KIDDING WEREN'T YOU? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

I voted no because I think it would be a waste of time. They aren't going to continue the line forever, and we need too many other cool vehicles more--that they probably still won't have time to make. Think Sith Infiltrator, AT-TE and all the clone wars vehicles that we might be getting with the series and the next movie.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the
    fool that follows it?

Originally posted by otisdodge
    LMHO!
    YOU WERE KIDDING WEREN'T YOU? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING!

I voted no because I think it would be a waste of time. They aren't going to continue the line forever, and we need too many other cool vehicles more--that they probably still won't have time to make. Think Sith Infiltrator, AT-TE and all the clone wars vehicles that we might be getting with the series and the next movie.
    Actually, a 12 inch pod racer would be pretty cool. Sebulba's pod would be more fun that Anakin's pod as far as a 12 inch scale one would go... I just wouldn't wanna pay for it.

I think, as far as Episode 1 goes, I'd rather they make the Bongo before they made any other vehicle..... I would like another pod though, but it'd actually hafta be the pod of a character that the Big " H " hasn't made yet so we don't wind up with another Teemto or Odi Mandrell.... if they could do a resculpt of Gasgano that'd set a little better with me though.

The AT-TE would be neat. 'Specially if they made it big enough.

Fraggle