View Poll Results: Should Hasbro make more Podracer Vehicles?

Voters
659. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, one or two more would be nice now.

375 56.90%
  • No. I don't want to see these.

284 43.10%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Emperor Jargo: with some tweaking - your pod parts idea and how to make it (2nd paragraph above) might just work.

You came up with a good idea and I'm wishing:

1) that you worked for Hasbro

and

2) that you don't give up on your own idea in this matter so easily.

I'm just not sure that you are so enthusiastic about Pod Racers - that might be the problem.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The percentages are not high enough. The sample size isn't even that great, statistically speaking.

I like to have a nice round of about 1,000 votes, though really, these percentages don't ever seem to change much after the first 100 votes establishes a pattern.

Anyway, I think Hasbro likes to see percentages favoring a product demanded be above the 70th percentile. A very weak showing of want for these vehicles by only half of us does not look good.

A poll for the AT-TE alone would reap about 80-90% positive votes in my guesstimate. I don't think anyone here would deny that.

So while I personally really want more podracers, I am being realistic (and disappointed) when I say it does not look good.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.