View Poll Results: Should Hasbro make more Podracer Vehicles?

Voters
659. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, one or two more would be nice now.

375 56.90%
  • No. I don't want to see these.

284 43.10%

Threaded View

Should Hasbro make more Podracer Vehicles?

With many collectors extremely satisfied with the way Hasbro has recently been making new vehicles for Star Wars action figures, is it about time we got some more podracers?

There were 18 of these speedy little vehicles and their pilots designed for Episode One: The Phantom Menace.

We currently have action figures for:

Anakin Skywalker
    Sebulba
    Gasgano
    Ody Mandrell
    Teemto Pegules

But we have podracers for only the first 2 pilots.

Anakin's features remote-activated air breaks, while Sebulba has a deadly sneak-cheat vibro-drill.

Toys could be made for Ody Mandrell's racer which fires "pit droid missles," while Teemto Pegules could launch its pod into an unrecoverable spin from 'catching Tusken fire.'

Mawhonic's engine's could explode, and Ben Quadrinaros could launch 3 out of 4 of them in all directions.

We could get new figures of more of these fine pilots.

At the very least, diorama builders could get a little further with a nice rendering of the Mos Espa Podracing Arena, and video game racers could have more models of their favorite crafts they win with!

So do you think Hasbro should make more Podracer Vehicles?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails podracers.jpg  
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.