Resculpts needed

Looking back at my figures, I realized that many characters which were poorly sculpted are not yet redone. So here are some of the figures that I think need to be resculpted and why:

1. Jedi Master Qui Gon Jinn - This important figure has looked ugly in al its releases. His head needs to be bigger, and his hair cannot just be two chunks of plastic extending to his shoulders

2. Padme - Her figures seems to be getting bigger and her face is far from resembling Natalie Portman. Even the EP1 figures were better. For what you've done with the Leias' you need to do to Padmes'.

3. Clean C-3PO - Ever since its first release in POTF2, I have not yet seen one that is actually scaled accurately. I loved the dirty pull-apart one with Freeze Frame, that one was amazing, maybe that one can be made clean.

4. Yoda - He really needs to have legs, for once.

5. Ben Kenobi - First of all, we need one that looks like Sir Guinness. Secondly, I want to see him able to sit, ie. New Landspeeder, Millenium Falcon while he felt a disturbance.

Well, that's all I have to say. Does anyone agree and/or disagree?

Jerjerrod

I agree that we certainly need certain resculpts. However I don't think we need or want another Qui-Gon and as far as Obi Won goes, We need one that resembles ewan more so then Alec.
    I think Padmes are okay as long as they eliminate the constipated expressions on her face.

We definatly need more Padme figures from 'Menace' and 'Clones.' Theres still lots to do.

I think we're good on Qui-Gon figures for a while. The SAGA Yoda figure is just fine and a new version is hitting stores now. Plus there's another one coming out early next year. The POTJ Obi-Wan (Jedi Master) looks just like Sir Alec. He looks great with the Episode I accessory pack robe on too!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

But we DO need a new R5-D4 and new head sculpts of Imperial Officer and Rebel Fleet Trooper.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett