Looking back at my figures, I realized that many characters which were poorly sculpted are not yet redone. So here are some of the figures that I think need to be resculpted and why:
1. Jedi Master Qui Gon Jinn - This important figure has looked ugly in al its releases. His head needs to be bigger, and his hair cannot just be two chunks of plastic extending to his shoulders
2. Padme - Her figures seems to be getting bigger and her face is far from resembling Natalie Portman. Even the EP1 figures were better. For what you've done with the Leias' you need to do to Padmes'.
3. Clean C-3PO - Ever since its first release in POTF2, I have not yet seen one that is actually scaled accurately. I loved the dirty pull-apart one with Freeze Frame, that one was amazing, maybe that one can be made clean.
4. Yoda - He really needs to have legs, for once.
5. Ben Kenobi - First of all, we need one that looks like Sir Guinness. Secondly, I want to see him able to sit, ie. New Landspeeder, Millenium Falcon while he felt a disturbance.
Well, that's all I have to say. Does anyone agree and/or disagree?