Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreamcatcher

Exclamation Dreamcatcher

Man does this look creepy or what. Even though Stephen King is using that same motif over and over.......stranger comes to town to hurt the completely innocent. I think Ray Park is in this?
    I think he plays that Jonesy charachter.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Just refreshing, what does anybody think
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Have you seen pics or a trailer or something? any help would be great, as to i love King's works. Thanks!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

According to the cast credits on imdb.com, Ray Park is not in this. The character "Jonesy" is played by some guy named Damian Lewis.

Some people are saying it is good.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

In my local newspaper it received a scathing review - one and a half stars. But then again, it only gave The Two Towers two stars.

I saw it Friday, what a waste of money and time!!! It was " IT " part two. This should have never made it to the theater. IMO
    " You ever dance with the devil by the pale moon light? I ask all my prey, I just like the sound of it"

" See you around kid "

Originally posted by RooJay
    According to the cast credits on imdb.com, Ray Park is not in this. The character "Jonesy" is played by some guy named Damian Lewis.
    damian lewis played "captian winters" on the HBO series "Band of Brothers".

i've heard bad reviews of this film, but it can't be any worse than "Bringing Down the House". what a lame, un-funny movie that was. i can't believe i payed to see it!

Having just recently watched the entire run of Band of Brothers this past week, I have become quite familiar with Mr. Damien Lewis and have come to believe that he is an incredible actor! If his agent is any good at all, he should have an amazing career ahead of him.

That having been said, I saw Dreamcatcher this past saturday, and I loved it! It wasn't the greatest movie by any stretch, and it certainly had it's problems - mainly with the quality of the dialogue (but really...can't that be said of all Stephen King movies?), but all-in-all it was a definite thriller with a great concept, and was genuinely entertaining to watch. The DVD version definitely has a spot in my collection.

Saw this movie on Friday, and all I have to say is "Holy Crap that was bad!" Huge logic holes, stupid dialog, and the whole thing was just overly cheesy. The only good things about the movie were Jason Lee and The Animatrix short film.
    Powdered Toast Man!