Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cool findings, found trash compactors

finally I found the trash compactor sets at a wal mart in ohio. the trash compactors were the only thing new at this wal mart. the basic figures they had were old. they didnt have any new ones just some that were released long ago. but they had some cool older stuff. they had the clone troopers from the preview set. they had a bunch and they were all marked down to $4.00 and there packages were in excellent shape. I mean the best I have seen. so I got some, because I am trying to build an army of clones. I kept some in the box though because they were just too mint to tear. another old thing they had was the unleashed figures. they actually had darth vader. I was impressed. i havent seen that in awhile. i have seen them in collector shops but not wal mart. but I was glad to see the trash compactors. im glad they made it out before the holiday
    scooby-wan kadoobie

I found the Trash Compactor sets today too. I was VERY stoked! I think the price is outrageous, though. $17.00 for 2 figures is kinda crazy, IMO. But, of course, I bought them nonetheless.

I also found 2 other items I was looking for: the Action Fleet Endor Pursuit from Target and the deluxe flying geonosian. So, it was a good day for me today!

J

Hey, no fair! I want to find these very badly! Are they as good in person as they are in pictures?

they are very cool. the pictures are good but its great just to have. they are very detailed. but as JANGOFART said, $17.00 a piece is a touch much
    scooby-wan kadoobie

Dudes, there are nowhere to be found here in So CA
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

This was my deception of the day. I live in Canada. I went to Burlington today... I was hoping to find the Holliday set. I went to the wall mart... I saw a guy who has the two set of the death star compactor in is hands. I asked him where did he find them. He said that they were the last one. I asked an employee. He said taht he had no more and never receive any. I made my trip for nothing... I just came back in canada with nothing new

If only i had a american friend...

I hope my english is no so bad.

Que la force soit avec toi

I'll be your American friend, but I'll tell you what, I wont be any help, because I can't find then either.Jango Fart, send me a set for X-mas, I'll make it worth your while. I'm not BSing you.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Originally posted by DeadEye Knight
    Are they as good in person as they are in pictures?
    I usually draw fire for even mentioning such because some have felt in the past that since I don't open my stuff, I can't speak to this issue. But, I'll go ahead and say that I like them even more now that I have them. They SEEM to have altered Luke's hair color from the original shots I saw - it has a better wet "dirty-blonde" look to it now, as opposed to a wet brown look. I wonder if Han's arm moves as originally cast, too - it seems to me to lack the elbow articulation which would allow him to tuck his gun close to his body as in the earlier shots.

These are, IMO, some of the best sets to date. I really liked this scene from ANH and it's so nice to see it done justice. This, like so many other great scenes, seemed really easy to screw up and really hard to do right. Thank goodness, they did this sucker up right.

J

Jango Fart ...

was the movie "better off dead"?

Hey turbo wars... Thank you... i have a new friend!
    I just want to say that I never saw the x-mas set and i'll never see them in canada. The cantina bar never came here, the trash compactor= no chance.

If I don't find them when i am going to burlington... i'll have to pay aroud 50$ to get them to a special boutique...

I still need a american friend....

Que la force soit avec toi