Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

is there gonna be a cloned darth maul in AOTC?

i heard this from one of my teachers...i don't know if teachers are realiable, but he is a fan...your thoughts?

Please, no! Darth Maul was intended to be a one-trick pony and bringing him back would be the ultimate caving in to fan 'demands.' Although I think this was one of the earliest rumors about Ep2 that or Maul was to be half-cyborg.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Sorry Ki-Adi Mundi's Bro but that issue has been chewd over again and again. GL said that Darth Maul will not be in any more of the movies, that's why he was cut in half at the end of TPM. Jango will provide enough Clones for all.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Maul is NOT going to be in episode 2. Think about it, would it really make sense if he did?

Darth Maul is dead let him rest!!!!!!!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I cetainly hope not!!! That would be more awful than the news of the film's title!

I think Ray Park was asked to do some stunt consulting work, but that was about it. I don't know if anything ever came of it.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I heard that Ray Park was possibly going to play Jango Fett but something happened and it didn't go through.
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

i told you that teachers aren't realiable! i didn't think so anyway...my bad

but did anyone see the comic book recently where a cloned maul got his butt kicked by vader. clones and the EU go together hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Co Jo-Da
    I heard that Ray Park was possibly going to play Jango Fett but something happened and it didn't go through.
    Jango Fett?

Thanks for the spoiler alert.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!