Star Wars: Republic is awesome!

The On-Going Series has always been awesome since Dark Horse started it with Prelude to Rebellion and Outlander, but starting at Star Wars: Republic #46 and last week's #47 it is continuing to be really, REALLY good!

46-48 take place about a year before AOTC as far as I can figure out. It's before the Ansion mission in "The Approaching Storm" novel, too.

I might be wrong. I'll have to re-read 46.

But it's darn good! I like the elite Senate Guard being in the story along with Anakin and Obi-Wan!

What do you guys think?

I can't wait until #50: the Attack on Kamino as it picks up after the Clone Wars have begun! - after Geonosis! Yes!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I agree Tycho I picked up 47 finally today, and the story has me involved! It looks like the next month should be an exciting one in Republic
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I've just gotten into this series,with the Defense of Kamino TPB,#54 and #55.I like it so far,although DH knew I would go crazy to find #56 and Obi-Wans fate.

Quinlan Vos took an unexpected turn,I wonder how many other will join him on the Separatist side?
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I think Quinlan's still on the Republic's side and has gone deep undercover. They elected not to tell Aayla, as her reaction to it makes his faked betrayal all the more realistic.

Quinlan's mission is to get close to Dooku. I wonder if he'll try to kill him. It's not very Jedi-like to assassinate someone. If Dooku's officially a Sith, and how do the Jedi know that for sure(?), does that change this rule?

Will Quinlan try to kill him?

I'm reading Shatterpoint and it seems Depa Billaba has also joined the Separatists.

I won't know for sure until I finish the book though. Mace is trying to find her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho

I'm reading Shatterpoint and it seems Depa Billaba has also joined the Separatists.

I won't know for sure until I finish the book though. Mace is trying to find her.
    TYCHO!! THAT IS A DAMN GOOD BOOK.....I LOVE ALL OF THE DOUBTS MACE HAS IN HIS HEAD ABOUT HIS ACTIONS ON GEONOSIS......

Quinlin had his cover blown when he had to reveal he was a jedi. therefore to continue providing useful information to his jedi counterparts the separatists must be led to believe that he's defected and switched allegiances. i firmly believe that quinlin remains on the republic side and is only going deeper undercover. hadn't thought of the prospect of an assassination attempt on dooku; very un-jedi-like. was thinking only along the lines of gathering information or perhaps an attempt to capture dooku.

have been a little disappointed by events on Jabiim to this point. it is building to a nice conclusion with the battle of cobalt station and obi's whereabouts.

shatterpoint is good, but the ending is a little bit of a letdown. won't spoil it for ya tycho by mentioning anything further about it.

Quinlan probably still is with the Republic,of course it just looks otherwise.I would say he would try to capture or kill Dooku,even if it is un-Jedi like.The Jedi are already wrestling with the fact they already are in a war-which violates their peace mentality.In order to stop the war,or slow it down,they get one of their own to kill him.Bounty Hunters cant be trusted for such a thing.

Dont have Shatterpoint yetHowever,from what I've heard,I think Depa will stay with the Jedi.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!