Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

After the deluxe Obi and Jango pictures... I'll be prepared to possibly cringe.

Hey VT, you should sue Hasbro, they gave KE Jango a new non-gimmickized right arm just like you did.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Great!!

I can't wait to see how bad Hasbro screws these AF sets up.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Jangu I'm sad to say, I agree with you. I'm waiting for a midget rgs with good paint but no playability

I just hope it's not pics of repaints again.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thats true jeditricks,

Those cheap people are putting out those repaints are nutt'n but dumb. People barely even bought them when they were released. I did but dang

They're up. The Republic Gunship, Jango's Slave 1, and Republic Assault Ship.

http://starwars.hasbro.com/bountyhun...tent.cfm?id=97

Hmm, I thought they were supposed to come with figures. It worries me that none of those images show figures. The ships look nice but without figures they just will not be as nice as they could be. They won't even look right displayed with my other loose AFs. I haven't even bothered to go to a store and look for the Snowspeder or At-At yet. I haven't heard anything good about them, but if they came with figures I know I would have looked. I will look for these since they are new ships (2 and a half anyways) but probably with a little less effort than I would if they did come with figures.

Later,
    S43

Gunship - Cool but needs two Pilot figures
    Slave 1 - Useless without a Jango figure, now it's just a repaint..
    Troop Transport - Ok, lowering landing gear all it does? It better open up even if it isn't realistic.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

The republic gunship looks like it has an opening cockpit but i dougbt that it will fit at least one figure just like the dumb cocpit of the at-te. slave one is just a repaint and the assult ship is so out of scale it's not funny. Let's jus say i give up. O and Whats up with the black paint where it should be clear. Like the rgs cockpit and bubble should be clear instead of black. I hope they change it

I will get the rgs but.... I want figures
    Last edited by neonblade; 12-23-2002 at 02:44 PM.