Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sandcrawler Cancelled!

From The Private Universe http://books.dreambook.com/tpu/probenews.html
    "An official source has passed onto me some disppointing news...

The Sandcrawler vehicle, due for release in April/May '03, has been cancelled! It is unclear if this cancel is permenent or just till '04, the latter is considered more likely at this point.

You heard it here first. We'll be sure to keep you updated as and when we hear more."
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

You may know me as: Chuckles at joecustoms.com, Boshek at sirstevesguide.com and he-man.org and Eaglekiller at allspark.com.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

...That's sick! Magus hates it too!
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Hahaha, kickarse avatar QLD. The new (Magus) quote in my signature is directed towards the people who decided to cancel the Sandcrawler!
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Not cool. Not cool at all!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

The ONE thing nearly every SW fan was looking foward to and poof..its gone..all gone.Where is Randy(from Hasbro),its probably his falut.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

That sucks, but with the slew of stuff coming out next year, it will help my wallet. Still, couldn't they have cancelled or moved something else to next year?
    Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis

Hopefully it's not truely cancelled, just postponed. They've already made the prototype. Maybe they will release it around the hype for EP3? Here's hoping.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

I think this is one of those vehicles like the cloud car that's destined to live in mythology for most of us. We'll have to get by on fuzzy pictures of the original vintage one and tales of how good it is and how cool the cloud car pilot was. Actually he was, I had one but no cloud car. My local one and only toy store closed down just as the star wars range was getting good. Damn you Toy and Hobby!

Why couldn't they shelve something else for the sandcrawler like those dumb deluxe sets? Save some money by not putting gimmicks into figures and have the cash to put a sandcrawler out to general release. Sack Randy, it's all his fault.