Coruscant Chase Obi-wan

Does anyboby realize he's a tad too small?

Hell, he's shorter than everybody, like Anakin, and even Senator Palpatine.

Nonetheless, the sculpt was good and his face was accurate.

Obi-Wan was shorter than everybody. Even R2! Ok maybe not R2 but Ewan's not very tall, at least around in the 5' 8"-11" area, I think. Natalie's kinda short too but not very sure.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

His wide legged stance also adds to making him look to small, but it's not like the only Obi-Wan done or will be done. It was made smaller so he would hang from the droid better. The wide stance and smaller size, makes his weight even out. Any larger and he wouldn't have been able to be supported by the magnet.

Back when we first discussed the figure, the sculpt was considered lacking. The face has a few problems, but the biggest mistake is the hair color, someone (JEDIprtner I believe) gave their Obi-Wan a quick paint dye job and he looks much better. The JSP one is much better, but the perma-headband kinda ruins the sculpt.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I hope that Acklay Battling Obi will be much more realistic in size, not to mention a good sculpt. Also, wet deluxe Obi looks great.

I thought the Perma-Headband Obi-Wan makes him look like a Hippie

I mean he did kind of "Drop out" after EIII.
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire

Thanks for the nod JJB! Yeah... it's a good figure, but contrary to Jerjerrod, I still think that one has a Richard Chamberlain in Shogun look to his face. As for the permanent headgear thing, Arse, check out my pics in the customs sections. You should be able to find my files there.

(edit) Actually, here is a link to better serve you...

<enter hyperspace>
    Last edited by JEDIpartner; 12-22-2002 at 10:05 AM.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**