FAO Facing Bankruptcy

No wonder they're charging so much for those darn Shuttles. They need all the money they can get. Serves them right for being high-priced retail scalpers!

Check out the story at:

http://www.galactichunter.com
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Bankruptcy??????
    Like that wasn't foreseen with charging $10 a fig. I guess they better hurry up with those Shuttles to get them out of debt.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

Maybe we will all get lucky and see FAO Schwarz liquidate all of it's high priced merchandise to Big Lots for rock bottom prices. An Imperial Shuttle for $39.99 at Big Lots! Can you believe it?

Maybe I am dreaming just a bit . . .
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I don't believe that will happen.

But I agree with Sidiously Darth. Thats why the Shuttles are so $$$$$$. FAO is hoping that stupid collectors will bail them out by paying that absurd price for the Shuttle. Well I'm not going to (even thought I would like) get one! How do you like that FAO?!?! HA!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Even if they're making $100 each on them, 5000 exclusive shuttles are not going to even touch their debt and put them in the black. They needed to lower their prices and become competitive a long time ago. I'll miss seeing the oversized toys that only a dotcom millionaire could afford (Like the huge At-AT in the Las Vegas store,) but I'm not willing to shell out twice as much for the same stuff I can get anywhere else.