Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"The Hulk" figures out already?!?

So, I got done working today and walking around the toy department at wally world and i see non other than the Hulk staring right back at me. These things are out already!??!? Isn't the movie coming out in June?!?!?? Crazy!!! Saw all 3 of them i believe and wasn't too impressed. I like how he looks, but the whole "crushing" gimmick is old. The best Hulk figure is the marvel legends one, that thing towers over all my over figures and looks awesome.

So, in case anybody case, Hulk figures are out now. cheerio!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I saw 'em at WM too. I thought it odd. June, you say? Wonder if this any indication of coming hype for the movie...

I've seen pictures of one of the figures. Resembles the Marvel Legends Hulk.

It's gonna be a BIG year for super heros at the movies. Daredevil, The Hulk and X-MEN2!!!!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I saw them at Wal-Mart last night, but I wasn't looking fror them. I was looking for LOTR figures, and they had 0! Not a one!

I have the Marvel Legends Hulk, and unless they make one better, I have no need for a different one.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    That seems to be the general consensus. Not as cool as the Legends hulk. And dinkier. I was thinking a customiser type person could make a pretty cool Beast from one, but as a Hulk figure it's just not as imposing after you've seen the Legends figure. Speaking of Legends, I saw the Wally World exclusives hanging right by the Hulks. I snagged Wolvie, GR, Thor, and the Stealth Iron Man...but thats a story for another thread...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Eh, i was feeling saucy and picked them up. I like how they look and beinga fan of hulk, i decided to try them. I can always take them back.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

This early release is exactly what they did with the Spider-Man movie figures' first wave last year.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I have seen this figure as well, and the Marvel Legends figure is superior IMHO.
    May the force be with you.

I was surprised the first time I saw them as well. Personally, I think they blow. And I agree with all that the Legends Hulk is far better.
    Powdered Toast Man!

I finally saw these in person and YIKES these are crappy! These look worse than the Incredible Hulk Bump-n-Go cycle's figure.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.