Unhappy feeling sorry after an item...

Did you ever feel sorry after you gave/sold/lost a toy or other items (not necessary SW)?

I gave one of my die cast tanks and now the one I have (not in the pictures you may see in my posting) has some problems. Man I feel so sorry...
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Yeah, I've traded or lost a lot of toys from my youth that I really would have liked to keep around. Some of which I've bought new ones of on ebay, some of which I don't feel are really worth it.

I used to feel really bad for many years about losing my Die Cast Snowspeeder (this was back in '81 or so) until I came across the Action Fleet Snowspeeder in TRU one day. It felt almost like redemption actually, and then the AF one was cooler too.

I lost my Lego monorail set, that was a HUUUUUUUGE disappointment.

My grandmother gave away all my GI Joes that were stuffed in the GI Joe Defiant space shuttle launch vehicle that she gave away, that was a major bummer because she didn't even ask me which is super rare from her.

During Ep 1's big craze, I had a .00 Maul in my hands but somehow it got shuffled out without me even noticing and someone else picked it up before I could get back to where I accidentally left it behind. I'm not a variation collector, but that's one of those things where it was just in my hand one moment and gone the next.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I used to have a G1 Soundwave with four of his tapes. I went back to my parents one day to collect all my old Transformers, and it was gone. My mom said she thinks she threw it away which was a real bummer.
    www.miniempire.ca - The best thing since sliced bread.

I had a huge collection of Corgi vehicles. I was living at my father's house at the time, and went to visit my mother for the summer. When I returned, all my Corgis were gone, along with a bunch of other stuff, like a Planet of the Apes full-head latex mask I'd bought at Disney World (this was in the early 70s, before these types of masks were commonplace, and it was super-expensive).
    My dad said he didn't know what happened to the stuff. One day, a while after that, I was at his wife's family's house. There were a couple younger kids living there - her much younger brother & a cousin, and I found the missile from my Corgi UFO fighter, and some other stuff in their room. Everything was trashed, as they were a bunch of morons with no respect for their belongings (or the belongings they'd stolen from others). I never did find the mask.

Also, that summer, when I was visiting my mother's house, I went to go ride my motorcycle only to find out she sold it. AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

Speaking of motorcycles, I regret alnmost every day having sold my last motorcycle, since I still haven't found the opportunity to replace it after many, many years.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}