Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    I think 4 of the 5 specialities listed above can be grouped together with varying degrees of relevance...but...professional wrestling???
    You can now add "food/cooking shows" to the list of ??? in terms to relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadcasting and Cable
    NBC Universalís Syfy is developing a series starring former Top Chef contestant Marcel Vigneron.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Unless he's being eaten, this will add to the "WTF" aspects of this channel. It's like they're actively trying to run it into the ground.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2-1B View Post
    from Wikipedia:
    Syfy (pronounced /ˈsaɪfaɪ/; the same way as sci-fi), formerly known as the Sci Fi Channel, is an American cable television channel that specializes in science fiction, fantasy, horror, professional wrestling, and paranormal programming.

I think 4 of the 5 specialities listed above can be grouped together with varying degrees of relevance...but...professional wrestling???
    Well duh, The Rock stared in Doom, Race to Witch Mountain, The Mummy movies, and Planet 51. Steve Austin was in The Condemned. Hollywood Hulk Hogan was in Muppets from Space. Who can't see the connection!
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Unless he's being eaten, this will add to the "WTF" aspects of this channel. It's like they're actively trying to run it into the ground.
    Well to be fair, we are talking about a channel operated/owned by NBC. What have they not tried to run into the ground recently. At least they are being consistent.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

USA Network actually has been doing great, good ratings and very good shows. But yeah, NBC isn't known for doing smart things lately otherwise.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.