Thread: Yes!

Smile Yes!

Yesss!The 12" Zuckuss and Dengar finally got to the Wal-Mart in my area.I've been waiting for those figures for a long time now.Man I'm excited!What do you guys think about these figures.Oops,I put this in the wrong forum.Oh well.
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

Very cool and happy to have completed my Bounty hunter set.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I am happy for you Josh - or "I" wouldn't also be posting in the wrong section

This was one of the things I've listed as my dreams and hopes for my collection for a long time:

1) 12" Bounty Hunters
    2) a huge line of Expanded Universe 3 3/4" figures from comics and books.
    3) Tons of background characters in the 3 3/4" size - esp. cantina / Jabba's
    4) All the ships and vehicles, including large captial ships, EU vehicles.
    5) Large playsets including the Death Star, Cloud City, Clone Lab, Jabbas etc.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Is anyone else's Zuckuss figure a bit tough to stand up? Mine seems to require quite a forward lean to stay on his own feet.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Mine leans forward only slightly. Remember, he's top-heavy with all the breathing apparatus and if you're posing him like the film, he's holding his gun across his chest.

I suggest "posing" his cloak a little to hide that fact. - oh, and mine is also on a doll stand and still leans just slightly.

Doll stands are $1.50 in the Arts and Crafts section of most WalMarts for anyone interested...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I tried one of those doll stands once and it gripped the figure too high. I couldn't get the figure to stand on his feet. What kind of stand are you using Tycho? Perhaps I didn't rig the stand right.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

All my TRU and Wal-Mart stores have them and I must say its a great 12" line. Hasbro did a graet job. I have not picked up any of them yet, but its on my list you bet.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Originally posted by Exhaust Port
    I tried one of those doll stands once and it gripped the figure too high. I couldn't get the figure to stand on his feet. What kind of stand are you using Tycho? Perhaps I didn't rig the stand right.
    Since Zuckuss is done correctly shorter than your average 12" SW figure, I have the stand pushed up under his armpits. It takes a minute longer than putting the stand's clips around the torso or waist, like you would do with other figures. You have to put the loop of his breathing tube on the outside of the stand clip. Then I did not press the stand's clip piece all the way down into its holder. This helps keep Zuckuss' stand clip hidden.

I needed stands to help Dengar, IG-88, and Electronic Boba Fett as well. Bossk and 4-LOM seem to stand fine without them.

You can also buy specialty ankle clip stands from certain outlets or action figure magazine ads that let you pose the figures in a variety of ways -some other new types might even let you make your figure leaping airborne! For the bounty hunters just standing there on the Star Destroyer bridge, you need not anything fancy. The Walmart standard doll stands will do just fine.

By the way, the stands are hard to find at Christmas time, but they'll be back in stock soon (if they're out).