Hybrid View

Chicago Area Finds

What are you collectors from the chicago area finding.

In the Arlington Heights/ Shaumburg Area Targets, K-Marts, and Wal-Marts Im finding the new Shmi/Luke X-Wing Waves. Also, still have a couple B-Wings around. The new 12'' Luke w/ Speeder Bike is at the Target in Shaumburg as well as the DS Droid 12'' Line.

Still no TIE Interceptors at the Toys R' Us, has anyone found them in this area yet?

Speaking of Toys R Us, the 2 or 3 I visit regularly in the past month have gotten rid of all the discount E1 stuff. And they're finally catching up on POTJ as well. For a while there they never had any POTJ stuff.

If anyone in this area has any other new, send the call out.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

There is like no one from Chicago here. I've started a Chicago site numerous times and it just dies.

For what it's worth...

The K-Marts in the western suburbs got in at least 2-3 cases of the deluxe figures starting Monday morning. I've seen them at 3 different stores.

Wal-Mart.....nothing at all for weeks. I used to work on the north side and shop at the Golf mill Target and northern Wal-marts. There is a HUGE difference in warehouse distribution in Chicago. I can guarentee the WalMarts in this area NEVER recieved the Tessek wave while the northern stores recieved them first. I have NEVER seen the X-Wing Lukes at any western Wal-Mart stores.

Target has been good with new stuff but never get a lot of it in. My new Luke X-Wing came from Target.

TRU is just about all but eliminated from my "searches" , I haven't bought anything new from TRU (except the TIE Intercepter) for about a year and a half. It's not worth my time.

How about Tie Interceptors at the TRU in Wheeling on Rand Road. Have you checked there? I just found the Darth Maul deluxe at an electronics boutique. No sign of Bacta Luke.

The K-Mart on 83 and Algonquin in Arlington Heights got in the new Luke/ Maul deluxe wave. I'll have to check that TRU for the TIE, when was the last time you saw them there?

The Toys R Us by Woodfield on Golf road has boatloads of TIE-Interceptors in as well as most of the new 12'' stuff. They also have the Shmi/Luke X-wing waves in, as well as some of the earlier POTJ figs as well.

Just FYI.