Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thumbs up Fav. POTF figure of all time

Which is your favorite Power of the Force figure of all time?
    Mine is prob. the Darth Vader:Removable Helmet, and I also liked the Jedi Luke and LS Dagobah Luke. So which is you favorite?

Darth Vader with removable helmet

Honerable mention for the CommTech Stormtrooper.
    May the force be with you.

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Mine are: Vader Removable Helmet and Episode I Flashback Vader.

Next would have to be Bossk, R2D2 Holo Leia, or Com-Tech Stormtrooper....although I don't have him or R2D2 Holo Leia...but I've read a lot of reviews about both.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

CT Chip Vader is mine. To me it the most accurate Vader and the most menacing.

Wedge (from 3 pack), Zuckuss, Stormtrooper Luke and Han all come in a close second.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

zuckuss, even though i don't have him.
    motti is pretty sweet too.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

I can't narrow it down to one figure so I'll just have to say some of the ones I like best:
    Pote Snitkin, Darth Vader CTC, Stormtrooper CTC and Zuckuss (don't have him, my brother does)
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

1995 Ben Kenobi. It was nice and simple.
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Luke with Blast Shield Helmet was the figure that made me start collecting. It was to scale, accurate sculpt, excellent likeness, and a helmet that covered his entire face made it so sool.

Death Star Droid, CTC Stormtrooper, and Vader w/removable helmet would be tied for second.

My favorite is the death star gunner. The figure is just cool and comes with a big friggen gun.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.