Early Christmas @ Fulit's

Well, I'm a big kid and couldn't wait, so I had all my son's SW presents waiting for him this morning. I got him the Geonosian Arena, 10 Clonetroopers, 16 Battle Droids, 2 Destroyers, the Slave 1, all the Jedi, the new deluxe waves, the Reek, Acklay, and Nexu and more I can't remember. Also, everyone tht goes w/ the Arena.
    There's nothing like watching your favorite little SW fanatic tear into a huge pile of SW and watching his eyes get bigger and bigger w/ each thing he opens. The coolest thing I think we got him was the two Jango Fett blasters that shoot the foam darts. It was above his age group, but he's pretty much been labeled smart for his age at pre-school.

Did anyone else tear into Christmas early, or do you have kids and have a SW Christmas planned? Post here, I'd like to hear about it.

Dude, your like the best dad ever!!!!!

Seriously, your son sounds like a lucky boy. merry Early christmas!

Where did you find 10 clones?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Sounds like a ton of fun! I had a SW Christmas when I was young...check this line up: In the stocking were Han and Leia, moving on to presents I got the Landspeeder and X-wing, just when I thought I was in 7th heaven my Dad told me there was one more thing, and pointed to the Millenium Falcon box behind his recliner. Push me over with a feather!!!! SW Christmas is the COOLEST! I hope the kid remembers it forever...I know I'll never forget mine. Happy Holidays!!!
    JR

PS, Through some "investigation" Ive learned that one of the big presents under the tree this year is a Gunship...for Dad! :happy:
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

the mail man just brought me the 12 inch wampa/luke set. that's probably the only star wars thing i'll get for christmas. and i had to buy it!!!

Hey Fulit, remember the other day when you quoted your son, "It's all Obi-Wan's fault, he's jelly" ?

Well . . . now I'm jelly !!!!!

Merry Christmas.

Originally posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    Where did you find 10 clones?
    I ordered the set of 10 generic Clonetroopers from Amoktime. They're not made by Hasbro, but they look pretty cool. Same with 10 of the Battle Droids.

I opened some stuff early. I opened another Silver R2 (Which I opened since I have another carded one) and the Geonosian Arena. I'll post the rest of the SW stuff I get here tomorrow...Or start a new thread about it. Yes, I'll do that.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Wow, Fulit is the coolest dad ever.

We flew from DC to California for Christmas, so my wife, daughter, and I opened presents on the 20th. I mostly got DVDs and video games.

The only Star Wars I got were when my wife found Ephant Mon for me a few days before. I also happened to stumble upon the one last Stormtrooper 4-pack at WOTC while doing some last minute shopping. (It's good to be the Santa)

I was trying to find the Playskool M. Falcon for my daughter, but I didn't see one. She had plenty of other presents to open anyway. Maybe I can find her one for President's day or Valentine's day.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".