Thread: Merry Christmas

Smile Merry Christmas

Well it's just turned midnight here, so I'd like to wish everybody at SSG a very merry Christmas! I hope this day brings lots of joy and happines to you all .

Merry Christmas!

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

You too Pendo, and everyone else here. Hope everyone gets that new SW item they've been wanting!
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Merry Christmas to everybody here at SSG as well!!! Tis only 10 pm here in Ohio, but the snow is coming down and it's very lovely. I don't recall asking for anything SW related, since i bought most of it already. I'll prolly ask for the POTJ Y-Wing and B-wing for my b-day in March. At any rate, Happy Christmas!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Happy Holiday everyone!
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

No snow here but Merry Christmas to everyone out there.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Merry Christmas to everybody here, I hope you all got what you wished for!
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Originally posted by Dark Knight
    No snow here but Merry Christmas to everyone out there.
    Your the lucky one. We got about a foot of snow and ice here in nothern New Jersey. The doors on my car were frozen shut this morning. It, snow, is not so much fun when you get older.

Happy holidays everyone!
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

Happy Holidays gang! Sorry I wasn't around to wish everybody a merry xmas, I had lots of family stuff to do the past few days so you guys were graced with the lack of my presence.

Hope everybody was safe & happy for xmas and stays that way for New Years.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Happy Holidays everyone!!! Hey Jt I better get my boots on eh? I think "it" just got mighty deep in here! LOL Just joking
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)