whats the latest????

well i just got the destroyer droid and yoda in council chair, but has anyone seen or gotten a new figure?? and if so where? i have been getting a lot of the new ones a KB some times at TRU, and hardly ever at Target(no walmarts near me)
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

i guess nothing is the latest, does anyone elses TRU sell deluxe figures? cause my has stopped selling them but has a lot more unleashed
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

See my Figures!

My new website

Nothing new for me, not since my wife got me an Ephant Mon a couple of weeks ago and my purchases of TA Anakin, Padme Pilot, and the new Maul about that same time.

thanks, but i wish there were some new ones out there

See my Figures!

My new website

The only figure I'm missing right now is Ephant Mon. I think after the holidays. You should be able to found more.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

– 19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

well now, i think it is really the other ways around, with the holidays you should be able to see alot more of the figures out there, because of all of the store calling for more figures, but hay maybe i am wrong (hopefully) and more will be out soon!

See my Figures!

My new website

****WARNING!! WARNING!! DANGER WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!!****

Just wanted to let you guys know that WM is in the process of changing their toy dept and getting it ready for the spring set. so everything in that dept is being moved around. Just thought I'd let you know.

We now return you to your normal silliness
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

DA do you work at Wal Mart???
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

My WM has marked down Jango's Slave I to $20 and the Republic Gunship to $30. The Reeks are at $10 ea., I think. But no new figures on the pegs, sadly...

Originally posted by Jedi Master Silas
    DA do you work at Wal Mart???
    Umm . . . yes I do Silas. I'm sorry . . . . . I thought everyone knew I did. I thought I had it in my profile . . . . .
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"