Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Mullet"

The "Mullet"

Hey everyone.I was just wondering what you guys thought about the ever so popular(in the area I live in) mullet.If you don't know what that is, it's when you cut you're hair short on top and let it grow long in the back. I don't want to offend anyone if they happen to have a mullet but I hate that haircut.All the rednecks in my area have them.I also have to work with a couple of guys who have them. I just can't stand the mullet.What do you guys think about this type of hairstyle?
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

Shhhhhhhhhh, Lanny might hear you.

Just walk up behind them making a scissors snipping motion with 2 fingers.

I had long hair all over until a couple weeks ago, when I decided to cut it off real short. Before I did, I decided to be funny and cut it into a mullet and take pictures. I put on an old Motley Crue shirt and shaved my beard into a "Hetfield" mustache and sideburns.
    Made for some pretty interesting pictures, and before I cut it off, I was starting to get the attitude of a person w/ a mullet. It was scary, I was using words like "sweet" and talking about Camaro's and kickin' @ss and stuff. Rock on!

Originally posted by Fulit
    I had long hair all over until a couple weeks ago, when I decided to cut it off real short.

SEE!!! I told all of you that Bigfoot was real!
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

The Kentucky Waterfall

Business in front, Party in back

Camero Crewcut
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

You should check out "Rate my Mullet"!!!

http://www.ratemymullet.com

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Originally posted by The Ghost of Jonna
    SEE!!! I told all of you that Bigfoot was real!

No, no, just my cranium!

Re: The "Mullet"

Originally posted by Huckleberry Josh
    Hey everyone.I was just wondering what you guys thought about the ever so popular(in the area I live in) mullet.If you don't know what that is, it's when you cut you're hair short on top and let it grow long in the back. I don't want to offend anyone if they happen to have a mullet but I hate that haircut.All the rednecks in my area have them.I also have to work with a couple of guys who have them. I just can't stand the mullet.What do you guys think about this type of hairstyle?
    You must live down the street from me.

Fulit,

Great minds think alike, I was talking to my wife about geting mullets for a goof and taking pics to send to friends. She said no, but I think there is still hope.

Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

Obi-Wan has a mullet in AOTC
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram