Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question Star Wars Guide to characters?

I book it becaus eit was pretty cool, but i was wondering if second was released since the birth of new characters and for the lack of many that wre excluded?
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Are you referring to the Essential Guide to Characters? There's not a second volume or updated version for that one. I hope there's one soon, though--it's cool, but way out of date.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I have it on good authority that there will be new versions of all of the essential guides sooner rather than later, including Episode II characters.

Exclamation they'd better

It is extremely out of date. They should re-do it after Episode II comes out. That would make me happy! They should also re-do the Vehicles one.
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Thumbs up

Yes, that is the one I was talking about. And, yes it is outdated. I hope that they do release another volume or something. It was a cool book.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

All the Essentials

I think all of the Essential books will need a re-do.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Arrow

I thought I read somewhere (Insider, perhaps?) that the Essential Guide to Chars would be updated to include more EU characters plus the TPM ones. Could be wrong.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Yes, BCJ, see my post above. They'll all get a primo E2-adjacent rerelease. The Character Guide will be the first and will come out in April.

This information was obtained from the latest Insider and also from the backs of sugar packets.
    Last edited by Mike Troxell; 09-02-2001 at 05:35 PM.

I want an update to the Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology and the Essential Guide to Vehicles & Vessels.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Talking

How about an Essential Update to All the Essential Guides Previously Published once a year? Or done as 3-ring binders so you can buy new inserts to add.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(