Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Good day sir. Are you always tired? Does it seem like you are overworked and underappreciated? Well, do we have a deal for you. How would you like to own your own army of clones? Just add water and they'll slice, they'll dice, and you better believe they're spliced. Just 2000 easy payments of $59.95 and this army can be yours. And that's not all, if you act now you'll recieve the super shammy and we'll double the size of your army from a 5 gallon bucket to a 10 gallon bucket."

Lightbulb

"Just set it and forget it."
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

"CALL NOW AND WE'LL THROW IN IS SET OF BEAUTIFUL KNIVES...YES YOU CAN SLICE'M AND DICE'M AND oh sorry, lost my head there
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Whoever told you they work for CT&T (Coruscant Telephone and Telegraph) got it all wrong. That company's outdated.

They work for Sith PCS.

"Is your comm bill stabbing you through the heart?"

"We'll cut it in half!"

"Call now and switch over to Sith PCS"

"If you hear static now, we'll wipe it out. All of it."

"Call now and you'll receive this Sith Infiltrator free. It's completely wireless, gives you a caller I.D. cloaking device, includes call tracing all the way to Tatooine, and if you sign up with us for eternity, there's no disembodiment fee."

Thumbs up

LOL, Tycho! Good one.

"I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas