Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb The truth behind AOTC: TELEMARKETERS!

There have been a lot of conjecture on what is going on in each scene from the recently released trailer. I offer a new perspective on one particular image.

I submit for your proposal, that the shot of the children 'hooked up' to machines are not simply clones, but are actually TELEMARKETERS! If you look at them closely, you will see that each has a headset and somekind of switchboard in front of them. That symbol on their shoulder is actually the corporate logo for CT&T (Coruscant Telephone and Telegraph).

Let's think about this rationally. What could be the potentially most menacing power in the universe? TELEMARKETERS!

The cloning of these fiends makes perfect sense in that in the SW universe there are a huge number of worlds. In order to sell vinyl siding, long-distance calling plans, and car rustproofing to trillions of Republic citizens you would need a countless amount of callers to reach all those potential consumers. By using the cloning technology the Sith could fill this huge void and annoy all those they purvey.

Man, who'd of thought G.Lu would have come up with the single most horrific image spawed from our day and put it in EP2?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

there you go !!

I knew it !!
    Ep2 is without a doubt going to be much darker than "The Empire Strikes Back" !!! That scene alone proves it...
    Collecting Star Wars figures ain't like dustin' crops boy !!

Mandalorian Candidat, was it you or somebody you know that actually took the time to think all that up?

master jedi, you dare to scoff at my idea?! Since turning to the dark side I can see why you'd want to raise doubt about this disturbing turn of events. Have I discovered the Sith's plan to raise intergalactic hell and you, just trying to downplay everything? Just trying to lull us into a false sense of security?

I think not my dark friend! I've discovered the evil plan of the Sith, and I swear I'll tell everybody!

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!

"I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
    master jedi, you dare to scoff at my idea?! Since turning to the dark side I can see why you'd want to raise doubt about this disturbing turn of events. Have I discovered the Sith's plan to raise intergalactic hell and you, just trying to downplay everything? Just trying to lull us into a false sense of security?

I think not my dark friend! I've discovered the evil plan of the Sith, and I swear I'll tell everybody!

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!

Oh, due tell...LOL
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

You do realize what must be done if you give away too many of the Sith secrets?

Oh you don't? Well, dang it, I was hoping you could tell me.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!

How did you know? Tell me......

Wow Candidat, you've pulled the big secret out of the air! I hear these clones are also going to be buying bulk email lists and sending out quadrillions of SPAMs every minute!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

We're ready to take you orders...CALL NOW...

http://www.theforce.net/episode2/new...er/aotc_34.jpg
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

"Operators are standing by!"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	operators.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	161  
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.