what would u like to see...

in the future of the Now saga? what characters, i would really like to see IG-88 and more bounty hunters, i don't like that they made them in 12" sizes
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

Hmm? What do you mean? You want to see new 4" versions of the bounty hunters? Well, other then Dengar all the previous figures were pretty good. But 4-LOM could use a re-sculpt with a better legs. I hate the wide legged stance on the early C-3PO type droids. There is a rumor we'll get a 7 figure boxset of all the bounty hunters and Darth Vader in a scene straight out of ESB.

That would be a pretty cool Ultimate Screen Scene. No confirmation though as of yet. Basically they would only need to do improved versions of Dengar w/ backpack and 4-LOM. Maybe use BoShek's body for the new Bossk. Zuckess and the POTJ IG-88 are about as good as you can get. Boba Fett, just go with the 300th Fett with different legs and more articulated arms.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

For once, I like how 2003 is shaping up. Of course there are other figures I want, but by the looks of 2003 it's going to be a good start.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

well i can only hope that they have a better year in 2003 than 2002, not to say they had a bad year this year, i just want to see better stuff
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website