Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need some help here ....

OK. So I bought my $20 worth of SW merchandise from TRU in November and they were sold out of the 25th Anniversary R2-D2. They told me to bring my receipt back and to keep trying. Well I kept trying, but they never got any more shipments in. I unfortunately had to give up my search on November 24th because I went on an acting tour for a month and just got back in to town. They are still sold out and I feel that I might have missed out on him. Does anyone know of how I can get one? Didn't Hasbro say that anyone who wants one will get one? Who can I talk to about this? JarJar or anyone, some help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I think it was just a solgan.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Originally posted by Dark Knight
    I think it was just a solgan.
    I agree with Dark Knight.Although Hasbro said "anyone who wants will,will get one"(or something near that effect) I dont think there were enough to go around.You might just want to try eBay..or..talk to a TRU manager.I dont think they would do much,but its worth a shot.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Well, there were more then enough made for everyone that wanted one to get one. I think the production numbers for the U.S. alone were 70,000+. But of course you had the scalpers surface for the deal. And not only that, you even had collectors that bragged about ripping TRU off for more then they should have been allowed to get.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah, ask in the trade forum several guys had extras to trade.
    Never question an eye that no longer lives THEY KNOW ALL!!!

STRAIGHT OUTTA LOCASH!!!

Here is my DVD collection

CB4 Where you at?

HeHe JarJar, you just wont let that go will you LOL! SithDroid, I think I can help you. You have a PM
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I guess free wasn't got enough for you. Sith droid.
    (Like my posts)

Sorry turbowars, haven't checked my e-mail in a couple days. Someone else has graciously offered to help obtain me one. If it falls through I will let you know. Thanks for the offer.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

man that sucks, i had 3 of them i sold one to a vendor at a swap meet, u can try at one near u, hey it could happen
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

I pm-ed you when you were on-line that day, that's OK I'll hold onto them for awhile.
    (Like my posts)