Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I'm in love with Christina Aguillera!

OK, I swore I wasn't going to be...

But I love this month's and last months Maxim Magazine photoshoots!

She's hot! She's my type! What can I do or say?

I love Christina Aguillera!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Tycho, I say this, only because I care:

Seek help!

LOL ..........

OK, she's a hottie.
    May the force be with you.

Good luck with that, Tycho. Glad to see you're finally settling for a nice girl. I think she'll make you quite happy.

If you want my advice, though: don't take her home with you until after the third or fourth date. The size of your immense...Blockade Runner might scare her off.

I have to admit she is kinda hot, but you're IN LOVE with here !?! dude, you seriously need some help j/k
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

She is hot and take her home on the first date. Hey! What do have to loose. She might like the big Blockade Runner
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Are you sure its love, and not just wanting to have sex with her?
    Kadamontaga
    My collections

Yeah - I just don't see Christina as being the "bring-her-home-to-meet-Mom-on-Thanksgiving type. But yes, she is some sweet eye-candy.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I'd do her, but she seems pretty skanky to me. I don't dig all of the piercings and tatoos.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I heard she put Kelly Osbourne in a headlock the other day for calling her "disgusting". I love it when a girl gets called a name, and then immediately displays properties similar to that name in an attempt to defend herself. Whatta woman!

Kelly Osbourne is pretty disgusting too.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"