Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jedi Council Yoda

Is this the same figure from the Ep. I Yoda?

except for the (I think) left hand, which has now a magnet, and the different paint job, it is exactly the same
    oh but the new one of course comes with a lightsaber which makes him an all new figure
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

Yes and no. The sculpt is exactly the same, but the paint job is greatly improved. They also modified the one hand to have a magnet for the metal lightsaber. It's a good figure, if you missed the first one. Hasbro really only released it because Yoda was more popular then they originally assumed. Hasbro wanted to get a second Yoda out there for the rabid Yoda crazed kiddies.

http://www.galactichunter.com/review...a_0253yoda.asp

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I think I may buy this.. after seeing the comparison photos on Galactic Hunter, it is a little different to the phantom menace one.
    I am very happy with the first Saga Yoda figure though
    I wonder if we'll get a definitive Yoda with soft goods cloak, articulation, etc etc

I got this one at KB on Christmas Eve (along with Destroyer and Tusken w/ Massif), and I like it a lot. I haven't compared it to th EI one yet, but as you can see in the pics, it's a lot nicer. His face isn't yellow anymore, but they painted over his sideburns to make him more like he was seen in AOTC. It would have been better for them to just use the head from one of the previous 2 AOTC Yodas. He seems a bit bigger than the other AOTC ones as well, but maybe that's because he's actually standing normal and not in a crazy ction pose.

We need "Jedi Training Yoda", "Yoda in Cold Weather Gear", "Dagobah Thoughtful Moment", "Kitchen Preparedness Yoda", and "Dagobah Disappointed" Yoda from when Luke couldn't get it up (the XWing I mean, you dirty minded....). Might as well milk it for what it's worth.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

It looks like Yoda discovered the power of Oxi-clean.

hehehe
    May the force be with you.

Basically heres the skinny-- Robes Re-Done to resemble new colors. Chair was made slightly different with new shades of the original chair. Left hand had a magnet inserted so he could hold his saber. The Head was made darker, they did paint over some of the E1 hair to mimick the thinner hair look of Yoda in E2. Basically thats all the difference, looking at them side by side you can tell the differences, but by that same test, you can also see that they are the same mold, different details.
    "I assume my reputation for arrogant presumption precedes me"-Area man

I found only one Jedi Council Yoda today and the package was all tattered...
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

packaging on yoda

I was lucky to get Yoda (and Clone Pilot, Destroyer Droid, and E'man) on Christmas eve. After Christmas I looked at the packaging and noticed it was different fromt he others in the series. The bottom where the pin number is has it being made in New Zeland along with diifferent warnings. The back is different as well. It has a new 0-3 yrs warning on it and different style from all the others in the whole 2002 collection. Does any one have any info on this? THX